Part-time Conversion Packer - Little Rock
|September 23, 2011 - November 30, 2011|
|Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||To perform post processing, quality control checks and packaging functions in support of Department 500 production activities. Special attention will be paid to quality control and interpersonal communication.|
|Duties:||- Correctly uses the ESHIP scanners and printers to ship product.|
- Help pull product from output trays and stack them correctly.
-Check the supplies for the eship printers.
-Change batteries in the scanner at the end of each shift.
-Keeps packing area clean and organized.
-Ships all packages correctly.
- Checks the WOMS system for EVERY job that is to be shipped.
-Checks to make sure that you have FedEx supplies.
- Send email to supervisor on the jobs status at the end of the shift.
- Keeps shipping area clean and organized.
- Ensure that box machines stay loaded and running.
-Stack all shipped boxes on the right skid and take out to the warehouse when full.
-Empty all waste bins when needed.
Hours will be Tues-Thurs.; 16-20 Hours per week
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE |
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year job related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Stands and walks between 1/3 to 2/3 of the time daily.
2. Uses hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time daily.
3. Spends approximately under 1/3 of the time daily working on the computer, reports, etc.
4. Lifts up to 50 pounds under 1/3 of the time daily.
5. Close vision (at 20 inches or less).
6. Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.