Conversion Tech - Little Rock
|November 03, 2011 - February 28, 2012|
|Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||SUMMARY: To perform post processing, quality control checks and packaging functions in support of Grand Format production activities.|
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Follow the directives of supervisory personnel in the stages of post processing conversion, quality control, packaging, and shipping.
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.|
1. Accurately separates and distributes converted label products.
2. Ensures quality control standards are being maintained.
3. Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
4. Packages and ships products as directed by the daily job schedule.
5. Ensures all shipments are complete before being sent to the customer.
6. Communicates any distribution or shipping issues to supervisor.
7. Adheres to all health and safety procedures set by Vestcom’s policy.
8. Maintains equipment to department standards.
9. Works within the framework of "team" to accomplish production goals and
10. Provides finishing support in other departments as requested.
|Qualifications:||QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.|
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Ability to read, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in
one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
1. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
1. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: NA
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Stands 1/3 to 2/3 of the time daily.
2. Uses hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time daily.
3. Reaches with hands and arms over 2/3 of the time daily.
4. Lifts up to 10 pounds 1/3 to 2/3 of the time daily.
5. Requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Works near moving mechanical parts 1/3 to 2/3 of the time daily.
2. Subject to moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light
3. Work schedule – to be determined based on needs
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.